Natural skin lightening products for fading age spots, sun damage, skin discolorations and hyperpigmentation. The new formula not only works to brighten the overall complexion, but also lightens the appearance of age spots, liver spots, freckles, sun damage, melasma, tans, acne marks, old scars, skin discolorations and even birthmarks. Our products contain absolutely no hydroquinone, mercury, steroids or other harmful bleaching substances. Because of our great attention to safety and research. Diminish dark spots and skin discolorations in just 2 weeks. Guranteed. Try it risk free for 30 days!
Meladerm has been recognized as “2005 Beauty With Science Winner” as being the best over the counter skin lightener. This product has been created to reduce visibility of skin discolorations by simply lightening the pigment of your skin within a 2 week period of usage.
How does it works:
Your skin color comes from a natural pigment called melanin. Melanin pigment is synthesized in specialized cytoplasmic organelles called melanosomes Within the melanosome, the enzymatic conversion of the amino acid tyrosine to melanin is catalyzed by the enzyme tyrosinase. The melanosomes in darker portions of the skin are more active than those found in normal areas of the body. Ideally, it is best to target this process in multiple ways by dealing with not only the melanosomes, but also the enzyme tyrosinase.
In order to naturally fade dark skin spots and obtain an even complexion, you must dedicate time and patience to the process. When combined with exfoliation agents, it often provides initial results within 2 weeks of use, however, full results generally take 2-3 months and vary based on the individual’s specific skin physiology and condition.
What it is used for:
It can be used on the face and body for specific areas such as:
- Hyperpigmentation / Dark discolorations
- Age / Liver spots / Sun spots
- Tans / Sun damage
- Melasma / Chloasma
- Acne marks
- Old scars
- Dark elbows, knees, underarms, knuckles
- Apply once in the morning and once at night for best results.
- The use of an additional wide spectrum sunblock of SPF 30 (or higher) is strongly recommended.
- Wait 10 minutes before applying makeup and/or sunblock.
- Heavy sun exposure should be limited. Avoid the use of tanning beds and/or sun lamps.
- For topical use only and should not be ingested or used in the eyes or mouth.
- Store in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight.
- Do not dismantle the container as this will allow air and light to oxidize with the product.
It is available in a reasonable price.
Pigment Reducing Complex 1.7oz is +$49.99
Pigment Reducing Complex 3.4oz is +$79.99
Company provides 30 day money back gurantee. If you would not see any results within two weeks, you can claim your money back.